Musings of a morbid mind

The general ravings of Scott Baldwin

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Coffee Art

My partner and I were shopping on Bridge Road Richmond and decided to stop for a coffee. We chose a backery cafe and ordered a flat white. We could not believe it when we were presented with said flat white.

flatwhite

Yes that's right not only have they done the whole funky thing with the frothed milk, but they'd even gone to the extent of writing the words "Flat White" in the top right hand corner. I think that's going just a little too far.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ah, comon’ Scott – I specifically went to this discussion page because I thought you were going to talk up coffee art. I don’t even drink the stuff (bad karma for a Melbournian) but every time I walk into ‘Flavours of Lakhoum’ in Swan St Richmond I order a latte just to be swept away by the artful experience!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home