Musings of a morbid mind

The general ravings of Scott Baldwin

Friday, December 03, 2004

Cyprus

Finally made it to Cyprus after a shopping expedition in Singapore the likes of which have never been seen before..... And with our bank accounts the way they are, will never be seen again.

We were lucky enough to be upgraded to Business class not only From Sydney to Singapore, but also from Singapore to Bahrain. This included access to the Gulf Air Transfer lounge in Singapore, and a free breakfast in Bahrain. I could quite easily get used to this sort of treatment.

We have been busy meeting family, and so I haven't been able to update the bloc as often as I'd like, and even now, I don't have long.

I am finding it really frustrating not being able to understand Greek, but Niki is trying to encourage me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home